– Zionists, NATO Fuel Anti-Islam War (Veterans Today)
– Exclusive: America ‘Was Warned Of Embassy Attack But Did Nothing’ (Independent)
– ‘Guardian: Anti-Islam Film Never Existed’ (Veterans Today)
– US-Backed Al-Qaeda Terrorists Attack Embassies
– Embassy Killings In Libya, The Stench Of CIA/Mossad ‘False Flag (Veterans Today)
– Who Really Killed Ambassador Stevens? It’s The Zionists, Stupid! (Veterans Today)
– Israeli Filmmaker Triggers A Bloody 9/11 in Benghazi & Cairo (Veterans Today)
– ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)
– Special Ops Con, Imaginary Warfare And Non-Existent Enemies (Veterans Today)
– Video shows Libyans helping rescue U.S. ambassador after attack (Reuters, Sep 17, 2012):
An amateur video appears to show Libyans trying to rescue U.S. ambassador Christopher Stevens from a room filled with smoke at the U.S. mission where he was found unconscious after last week’s attack by a mob protesting against a film that denigrates the Prophet Mohammad.
The video, which appeared on the internet and a copy of which was obtained by Reuters in Benghazi, confirms reports that suggested the U.S. envoy died of asphyxiation after the building caught fire.
The footage also sheds new light on the circumstances of the ambassador’s death, apparently showing for the first time that some of the people who forced their way into the U.S. compound later tried to rescue Stevens after they found him lying alone, with no security detail, in one of the rooms in the building.
The video shows a group of young men who had earlier stormed the compound telling other protesters by the light of torches and mobile phones that they had found someone who appeared to be a foreigner lying on the floor.
“There is someone inside … He is a foreigner, he is a foreigner. Take him out,” said one man, shouting for help.
“Bring him out, man! Bring him out,” another said.
“The man is alive. Bring him out, man. Bring him out,” said a third.
“Alive, Alive! God is Greatest,” the crowd cried. Someone called for a car.
“Make space, is there someone who is a medic around? Anyone who can get a car quickly?” another man can be heard saying.
Stevens and three other embassy staff died when gunmen attacked the U.S. consulate and a safe house in the eastern Libyan city on Tuesday night. The attackers were part of a crowd blaming America for a film they said insulted the Prophet Mohammad.
Read moreVideo Shows Libyans Helping Rescue U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens After Attack (Reuters)