http://davidbjelland.com/nexium buy Pregabalin Based on 15 publications in leading scientific journals dating back to the 1960’s, the Petition explicitly warned of “increased rates of ovarian cancer resulting from frequent exposure to cosmetic grade talc.” After over a year’s delay, the Petition was rejected by Dr. John Bailey, FDA’s past Director of the Office of Cosmetics and Colors, and currently Director of the industry’s The Personal Care Products Council. Since then, the strong relation between the genital use of talc powder and ovarian cancer has been endorsed by over 40 further scientific publications. These have reported increased risks ranging from 35% to 90%.
poésie quand la seine rencontre paris (“More than 1,820 tons (3-million, 640 thousand pounds) of radioactive nuclear waste uranium were exploded into Iraq alone in the form of armour piercing rounds and bunker busters, representing the worlds worst man made ecological disaster ever. “)
Iraq War veterans protest
Iraq War veterans protest as U.S. Republican Presidential campaign seeks to help support corporate media spin about the Iraq War.
According to U.S. media reports, there are well below 5,000 U.S. soldiers who have been killed in Iraq. However, this data appears to be very misleading. Why? Because many tens of thousands of American soldiers have apparently been killed to-date, as a result of being exposed to radiation poisoning from the indiscriminate killing machines of U.S. military weaponry. Ironically, the only Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) that Americans soldiers have found in Iraq are “Made in America”.
U.S. investigative researchers have discovered an official U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs official, but not well publicized count, of 73,846 U.S. soldiers who have perished as an apparent result of Depleted Uranium based bio-chemical warfare exposure. This exceeds an estimate of 58,000 U.S. soldiers who had been killed in relation to the Vietnam War.
Well over 200,000 American soldiers could be killed by 2010, as a result of the after effects of exposure to U.S. dirty bombs.
Over One million U.S. soldiers have apparently been disabled from Depleted Uranium based biochemical exposure. Over one million Iraqis have also been documented to have been killed.
Upcoming Case Could Bar Public From Taking Drug Makers to Court
For more than a century, the regulation of U.S. food and drugs has seen its share of challenges — from the filthy slaughterhouses of Upton Sinclair’s Chicago to the tainted Chinese-made blood thinner that recently killed at least 19 people. The regulatory shortcomings on display in 1937, when ethylene glycol killed 105 antibiotic consumers, were still glaring six decades later, when Vioxx users started having heart attacks.
But throughout the history of the Food and Drug Administration, and its precursor agencies, U.S. consumers could always bring the manufacturer of a faulty product to court. Now, with the FDA woefully underfunded in its key role of assuring the safety and effectiveness of foods and drugs, and with political ideologues in the agency pushing industry prerogatives, the White House and the courts may be on the verge of stripping Americans of the right to sue. This would take away the last option for those seeking protection from –or recourse for — faulty products.
Dangers of the wireless cell phone, wi-fi and emf age Part 1
Dangers of the wireless cell phone wi-fi and emf age Part 2
Dangers of the wireless cell phone wi-fi and emf age Part 3
Dangers of the wireless cell phone, wi-fi and emf age Part 4
appli rencontre plan cul “Fluoride causes more human cancer, and causes it faster, than any other chemical.”
– Dean Burk, Chief Chemist Emeritus, US National Cancer Institute
More on Aspartame: HERE
More on Agenda 21: HERE
More info on fluoride:
Over 1,600 Professionals Call for an End to Fluoridation of Drinking Water
An historic moment in the battle against water fluoridation
It took about forty days for a dedicated team working with the Fluoride Action Network (FAN) in several countries and across North America to achieve an historic moment in the battle against water fluoridation.
On August 9, 2007, FAN released a Statement signed by over 600 professionals calling for an end to fluoridation and a call to legislators in fluoridating countries to hold hearings to determine why, after the release of the landmark National Research Council report in 2006, aggressive promotion of fluoridation continues.
As of April 18, 2008:
Signers by-degree: Listed only once according to their highest degree (often a difficult call to make).
• 237 PhD’s (includes DSc, Doctor of Science)
• 222 Dentists (DDS, DMD, BDS)
• 208 MD’s (includes MBBS)
• 202 DC’s (Doctor of Chiropractic)
• 199 Nurses (RN, BSN, ARNP, APRN, LNC)
• 94 ND’s (Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine)
• 45 Lawyers (JD and LLB)
• 32 RDHs (Registered Dental Hygienist and RDHAP)
• 28 Pharmacists (Pharm.D, B. Pharm, DPh, RPH)
• 27 Acupuncturists (LAc – Licensed Acupuncturist, and, MAc -Master Acupuncturist)
• 18 DO’s (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine)
• Arvid Carlsson, Nobel Laureate for Physiology or Medicine, 2000
• Raul Montenegro, PhD, Right Livelihood Award 2004 (known as the Alternative Nobel Prize), President of FUNAM, Professor of Evolutionary Biology, National University of Cordoba, Argentina
• The current President and six past Presidents of the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
• The Board of Directors, American Academy of Environmental Medicine
• Three members of the National Research Council committee who wrote the landmark 2006 report: Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA’s Standards (Hardy Limeback, PhD, DDS; Robert L. Isaacson, PhD; Kathleen M. Thiessen, PhD)
• Two advisory board members of the UK government sponsored “York Review”
• Theo Colborn, PhD, co-author, Our Stolen Future
• Chris Bryson, author, The Fluoride Deception
• Three officers in the union representing EPA professionals in DC
• Ken Cook and Richard Wiles, President and Executive Director, Environmental Working Group (EWG)
• Vyvyan Howard, MD, PhD, newly elected President, International Society of Doctors for the Environment (ISDE)
• Magda Aelvoet, MD, Former Minister of Public Health, Leuven, BELGIUM
• Peter Montague, PhD, Director of Environmental Health Foundation
• Ted Schettler, MD, Science Director, Science and Environmental Health Network
• Stephen Lester, Science Director, Center for Health, Environment, and Justice
• Lois Gibbs, Executive Director, Center for Health, Environment, and Justice, Goldman Prize Winner (1990), Falls Church, VA
• Pat Costner, retired Senior Scientist, Greenpeace International
• Ron Cummins, Director, Organic Consumers Association
• Sandra Duffy, Board President, Consumers for Dental Choice
• Joseph Mercola, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, http://www.mercola.com, Chicago, IL
• Leo Cashman, Executive Director of DAMS (Dental Amalgam Mercury Syndrome)
• Sam Epstein, MD, author, “Politics of Cancer” and Chairman, Cancer Prevention Coalition
• Jay Feldman, Executive Director, Beyond Pesticides
• Prominent members of the Collegios Medicos, Puerto Rico
• FIVE Goldman Prize winners (2006, 2003, 1997, 1995, 1990)
• Gary Liss and other leaders in the Zero Waste movement
• Lynn Margulis, PhD, a recipient of the National Medal of Science
• Environmental leaders from over 30 countries, and
• Legendary folksinger, songwriter and activist, Pete Seeger
• Doug Everingham, former Federal Health Minister (1972-75), Australia
The over 1,000 signers represent a remarkable coming together of those concerned about fluoride and those concerned about mercury issues; doctors practicing conventional medicine and those pursuing alternative treatments and the public health and the environmental health communities. All believe that public health policy should be determined honestly with full attention paid to sound science and to ethical principles.
According to Dr. Paul Connett, the Executive Director of FAN, “What we are seeing here is the judgment of professionals across the world, not trapped by a ‘fluoridation belief system,’ that the information on the health effects contained in the National Research Council report of 2006, together with a growing number of peer reviewed studies showing that fluoridation has only weak or no benefits, leads to one conclusion: the meager benefits do not outweigh the serious risks and fluoridation must be stopped.”
Connett adds, “Now our task is to get health officials, regulators, and the media to exercise due diligence in this matter and seriously examine the information presented in the Professionals’ Statement. Fluoridation will only end in the US when officials in the Oral Health Division of the CDC are forced to defend, under oath, their zealous promotion of this practice. They appear to be oblivious to its ineffectiveness and the dangers it poses to the American people – and people in the handful of other fluoridated countries.”
To this end, FAN has organized an ONLINE ACTION PETITION to Congress allowing citizens to add their support to the Professionals’ Statement and the call for new Congressional Hearings.
August 9, 2007, was an historic day for this movement because it marks the day when those who promote fluoridation can no longer claim that they represent a single “authority” on this matter. Over 1,000 professionals have seen through their hollow rhetoric and are demanding an end to this outdated practice. August 9, 2007 marked the beginning of the end of fluoridation worldwide.
Connett concludes, “The Professionals’ Statement is the rock on which we will build the rest of our campaign.”
(It is scientifically proven that Fluoride causes all kinds of diseases including cancer. Yet the government does nothing about it, because the Fluoride is put there intentionally to cause disease and Fluoride is used for Mind Control.
The Nazis found this out and used it, the Russians have used it in their prison camps and the U.S. seems to have turned into a big prison camp too. – The Infinite Unknown)