– Oxford University study finds fully vaccinated Healthcare workers carry 251 times viral load compared to the unvaccinated proving the Covid-19 jabs make you worse
By Dr Peter McCullough
A groundbreaking preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet, includes alarming findings devastating to the COVID vaccine rollout.
The study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated.
Dr. McCullough joined the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute in Detroit following his fellowship at the Beaumont Hospital, where he remained until 2000. He then moved to Kansas City, Missouri, to serve as Section Chief of Cardiology of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Truman Medical Centers.
After his time in Missouri, Dr. McCullough returned to Michigan to serve as a Consultant Cardiologist at the Beaumont Hospital, and also as Chief, Division of Nutrition and Preventive Medicine Division of Cardiology. In 2010, following his stint at Beaumont Hospital, he was appointed as the Chief Academic and Scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System, also in Detroit. In 2014, Dr. McCullough joined Baylor University Medical Center as Vice Chief of Internal Medicine. He was also appointed Chief of Cardiovascular Research of the Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute, and Program Director of the Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship Program.²
Dr. McCullough is recognized internationally as a leading figure in the study of chronic kidney disease as a cardiovascular risk state, having over 1,000 publications to his name and over 500 citations in the National Library of Medicine.³ He is also a founder of the Cardio Renal Society of America, which is a group that dedicates itself to bringing cardiologists and nephrologists together to work on the increasing global issue of cardiorenal syndromes. He is the Co-Editor of Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine and is also currently serving as the Chair of the National Kidney Foundation’s Kidney Early Evaluation Program (KEEP), the largest community screening effort for chronic diseases in America.⁴
- 1984: Graduated from Baylor University with a Bachelor in Science
- 1988: Graduated with a medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- 1991: Completed his residency at University of Washington School of Medicine
- 1991: Dr. McCullough begins his period as a medical attending at Mercy Hospital
- 1993: Studies his Masters degree in Public Health at the University of Michigan School of Public Health
- 1994: Begins his fellowship in cardiovascular diseases at the William Beaumont Hospital
- 1997: Joins the Henry Ford Heart and Vascular Institute
- 2000: Appointed to serve as Section Chief of Cardiology of the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Truman Medical Center
- 2002: Made a Consultant Cardiologist and Division Chief of Nutrition and Preventive Medicine at the William Beaumont Hospital
- 2010: Serves as the Chief Academic and Scientific officer of the St. John Providence Health System
- Current: Joined Baylor University Medical Center as Vice Chief of Internal Medicine and Chief of Cardiovascular Research of the Baylor Heart and Vascular Institute
Dr. McCullough received the International Vicenza Award for Critical Care Nephrology for his outstanding work and contribution in the area of cardiorenal syndromes. He has also been a recipient of the Simon Dack Award from the American College of Cardiology, and his works have appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of the American Medical Association, and other prestigious journals worldwide. He has been an invited lecturer at the New York Academy of Sciences, the National Institutes of Health, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the European Medicines Agency, and the U.S. Congressional Oversight Panel.⁵
So he is just one of your usual “COVIDIOTS”, …
…i. e. one of those Nobel Laureates, scientists, doctors and health practitioners,
…that speaks out against the COVID KILL SHOT and is heavily censored & viciously attacked for doing so.
* * *