Girl, 17, electrocuted as she charged her mobile — as the headphones ‘melted in her ears’

http://rebomboricultural.com/wp-json/wp/v2/posts/8452Girl, 17, electrocuted as she charged her mobile — as the headphones ‘melted in her ears’:

cheap date lyrics A FAMILY has suffered a heartbreaking loss after their 17-year-old daughter died when her headphones ‘melted in her ears’.

A TRAGIC event has seen a student electrocuted while using her charging mobile phone as the headphones ‘melted in her ears’.

Luiza Pinheiro, from Riacho Frio in Brazil, was rushed to hospital but doctors were unable to save her life, reports The Sun.

A relative found the 17-year-old’s lifeless body on the floor of her home at about 5pm on Sunday afternoon.

They said she was unconscious and her phone, which was plugged into a charger, had been destroyed by a “huge electric charge”. It has not yet been established exactly how the teenager was electrocuted.

Plus de bonus

http://axlogistic.fr/3176-dtf32205-rencontre-sexe-bdsm.html H/t reader kevin a.

* * *

PayPal: Donate in USD
PayPal: Donate in EUR
PayPal: Donate in GBP

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.