The Daily Mail has compiled a list of 20 of the most “jaw-dropping” claims contained in the new book by author Michael Wolff – who was served with a cease-and-desist letter along with former Trump strategist Steve Bannon – and who was warned that buy Pregabalin usa legal action is imminent.
As we noted earlier, the book which was originally scheduled for publication next week, has been accelerated for broad release to Friday to capitalize on the widespread controversy it has generated, not to mention free publicity courtesy of the White House.
One thing to note: numerous media peers of Wolff’s have already expressed skepticism about the book’s accuracy and contents, which is why it will be up to the reader to determine if to buy it from the fiction or non-fiction section.
http://www.activaparcdelesaigues.com/4149-dts51888-agencia-de-citas-en-campillos.html And so, without further ado, or commentary, is the list:
- Steve Bannon described Don Jr’s Trump Tower meeting with Russians as ‘treasonous and unpatriotic’ and thinks he will ‘crack like an egg’ under the pressure of the Russia investigation
- Bannon said there’s ‘zero’ chance Donald Trump didn’t know about the meeting and said Don Jr likely ‘walked them to his father’s office’
- First Lady Melania Trump openly wept on the night her husband won the election – and the tears ‘were not of joy’
- The whole campaign from the top down thought Trump would lose and everyone had planned for defeat, with Trump himself planning a TV network because he would be ‘the most famous man in the world’
- Trump and Melania sleep in separate bedrooms and he demanded a lock on his bedroom door against the wishes of the Secret Service
- Trump orders McDonald’s so he’s not poisoned, told staff not to touch his toothbrush and strips his own bedsheets
- Trump regularly sits in bed eating a cheeseburger at 6.30pm while calling his friends and watching three TVs
- Rupert Murdoch called Trump a ‘f***ing idiot’ after a phone call and billionaire backer Tom Barrack said ‘he’s not only crazy, he’s stupid’
- Trump’s aides say he doesn’t read and ‘for all practical purposes is no more than semi-literate’
- Trump would try to bed his friends’ wives by goading their husbands to cheat while the wife listened in on speakerphone
- White House Communications Director Hope Hicks dated married Corey Lewandowski and Trump later told her: ‘You’re the best piece of tail he’ll ever have.’
- The president called acting attorney general Sally Yates a ‘c***’ after she refused to enforce his immigration ban
- Sean Spicer, then press secretary, said ‘you can’t make this s*** up’ after his first briefing and went on adopt the phrase as his personal mantra
- Trump tells the same stories three times in ten minutes and forgot a succession of old friends’ names at a Mar-a-Lago party
- He called Jared Kushner a ‘suck-up’ and said he should never have let Ivanka and her husband move to Washington
- Among his verdicts on his staff: Bannon ‘looked like s***’, Reince Priebus was a midget and Kellyanne Conway was a crybaby
- Among his staff’s verdicts on him: ‘dope’, ‘dumb as s***’, ‘hopeless idiot’, ‘just a f***ing fool’, ‘lost his mind’, ‘incapable of functioning in his job’
- Trump wondered what a ‘golden shower’ was after reading reports about the notorious Russian dossier
- Trump offered to marry Morning Joe’s Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough – and mocked Jared Kushner for saying he’d do it
- Ivanka Trump jokes with friends about her father’s hair secrets: He had a scalp reduction, combs over from the sides, and uses Just for Men badly