Vaccines can cause Guillan-Barré syndrome.
- Man creates video showing girlfriend overcoming Guillan-Barré syndrome
- Mother-of-two spent 10 months in hospital with life-threatening disorder
- Crystal Brown, 33, had to re-learn to walk, talk and use her muscles
- Joseph Papa created the video after ‘staying at the hospital every night’
- Mr Papa, 32, had only been dating Ms Brown for two months before syndrome
An Australia woman was left totally paralysed and unable to talk or breathe an hour after being struck down with a life-threatening illness.
Mother-of-two Crystal Brown, 33, was diagnosed with Guillan-Barré syndrome, a rare disorder that attacks the immune system and effects just 1 in 100,000 people, in July of 2016.
Her boyfriend, Joseph Papa, has shared a heart-warming video of her 10-month journey after only dating Ms Brown two months before she was diagnosed.
‘I ended up staying at the hospital every night, I slept on a chair next to her bed,’ he told Honey.
* * *