As America awaits to see if Charlotte will burn for the third consecutive night, Paul Joseph Watson points out something troubling: thugs burned down a city because a black cop shot someone, yet meanwhile the mainstream media spun it, or at least tried, as as “peaceful protest.” There is just one problem: violent criminals looting, attacking bystanders, attacking journalists, setting fires, smashing up cars, smashing up businesses and shooting at each other is not a “peaceful protest.”
And with all of these activities having been documented in the clip below, it is worth pointing out that:
- Stealing and looting cash registers from local businesses is not a legitimate form of protest
- A “protester” shooting another “protester” is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Physically attacking reporters is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Throwing rocks off bridges at passing vehicles full of families is not a legitimate form of protest
- Beating up innocent people in parking lots because they’re white is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Smashing up apartment windows where black people live to “protest” in favor of ‘Black Lives Matter’ is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Trashing your own neighborhood is not a legitimate form of protest.
- Looting the Charlotte Hornets team store so you can steal basketball merchandise is not a legitimate form of protest
- Attempting to hijack cars and terrify their innocent occupants is not a legitimate form of protest.
What was unfolding in Charlotte – and may still be – is not a protest. It’s a violent, unjustified riot by criminals and thugs. The question is why is the media giving it legitimacy by still referring to it as a protest?
As Watson points out, if mobs of white supremacists were looting stores, setting fires, attacking journalists and shooting guns, would the media call it a protest?
What is most disturbing is that behind the pent up rage and thuggish violence, dressed up in the socially-acceptable package of “black lives matter” is the reality that white violence is the last thing blacks should be “protesting.”
Watch the following clip for the full story of the Charlotte riots that the mainstream media is not telling you.
* * *