Cologne Police IGNORED 200 Migrant Sex Attacks And Took FOUR HOURS To Respond To Reports


Cologne police IGNORED 200 migrant sex attacks and took FOUR HOURS to respond to reports:

GERMAN police stood idly by and IGNORED more than 200 migrant sex attacks on the streets of Cologne before finally stepping in to help the terrified victims, an explosive report has revealed today.

A bombshell dossier lifted the lid on the shocking failures of officers to protect women being groped and raped by rampaging refugees during the horrific attacks on New Year’s Eve.It reveals how police waited more than FOUR HOURS to take action against the migrants perpetrating the horrific sexual assaults – by which time more than 200 attacks including gang rapes had already taken place. 

The damning report, compiled by Germany’s Interior Minister Ralf Jäger, will fuel growing anger over authorities’ handling of the Cologne sex attacks amid suspicions politically correct authorities wanted to cover up the crimes to protect Angela Merkel’s open door immigration policy.Shockingly it reveals how weeping women ran to officers for sanctuary as early as 8.30pm on the night to tell them they had been sexually assaulted by gangs of migrants.

But rather than acting on the reports officers just stood idly by, letting carnage and mass rape unfold before finally stepping in just before 1am to break up the gangs of roaming refugees.The distressing dossier also lists the final victim count at 821 women, many of whom were groped and sexually attacks, as the full scale of the carnage in Cologne is finally revealed despite systematic attempts to cover it up.

It reveals how the first “rape by a group” took place at just 8.30pm, when police began to receive reports of the horrific scenes unfolding in the historic cathedral city’s central square.

But Mr Jäger scathingly notes that police failed to act until 12.50am – and even then bungling officers failed to apprehend any of the migrant sex attackers.

Police finally arrested the first refugee in connection with the sexual assaults in Cologne this week, prompting outrage over why it took them more than three weeks to track down just a single alleged perpetrator.In his report, published by the Cologne Express newspaper, Mr Jäger branded the police presence and response on the night completely inadequate, saying far too officers were on duty at the time of the attacks.

It states that, between 11.30pm and 12.30am when most of the attacks took place, just 93 officers were on duty rather than the 143 who should have been.

His report also alleges a series of “fatal misjudgements” from police chiefs in terms of the deployment of officers which may have led to another 336 women being attacked in the 90 minutes after 12.15am.

The document states that those who were present were confronted early on in the evening by a “weeping woman came to them and said she had been touched in the genital area”.Other crimes documented on the night included “sexual coercion, rape by group, raid-like rapes and sexual insults”.

The Interior Minister will present his report to the Civil Liberties Committee of the German parliament tomorrow, when he will be asked to explain why the migrant sex-mob was allowed to go on the rampage for so long without being confronted by police.

German politicians are also mulling over launching an official inquiry into the police handling of the case, and are set to make a decision next week.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.