– The Gerson Therapy: Dr. Jameth Sheridan Interviews Charlotte Gerson (Video)
– CANCER IS CURABLE NOW (FULL LENGTH DOCUMENTARY)
– The Beautiful Truth (Video – Full Documentary – The Many Reasons For Chronic Diseases And The Cure)
– ‘Dying To Have Known’ (Video – Full Documentary On A Cure – Not Only – For Cancer That Works!)
– The Gerson Miracle (Video – Full Documentary On A Cure – Not Only – For Cancer That Works!)
– Carla Shuford: 54-Year Bone Cancer Survivor (The Gerson Institute, April 16, 2014):
Carla Shuford grew up on a small dairy farm in North Carolina. Though the organic movement was not as established as it is today, in the mid-1950s her father decided to stop using pesticides in his garden in favor of adopting organic farming practices.
Though in retrospect it seems incredibly prescient, her father had no idea yet that this decision would become instrumental in saving his daughter’s life.
In 1958, at age 15, Carla Shuford was diagnosed with osteogenic sarcoma, which had metastasized to her lymph nodes. Osteogenic sarcoma is the second most common type of primary bone cancer, which typically presents in the leg or shoulder. It is most commonly diagnosed in children and adolescents.
The doctors did not feel that radiation would be helpful in her case, and instead opted for radical surgery, amputating Carla’s leg at the hip. Despite the surgery, Carla received a grim prognosis: her doctors told her she had six months to live.
Carla’s mother, unwilling to give up hope just yet, rushed to New York to meet with Dr. Max Gerson. Carla said:
“Although it would have been preferable for me to be a resident of Dr. Gerson’s New York clinic, circumstance made that impossible. Because of the extreme demands of time, energy, and the difficulty of acquiring toxin-free foods, along with the thoroughness and exactness that the program required, Dr. Gerson was reluctant for patients to handle the treatment at home, especially in the beginning stages.
However, he was impressed with my mother’s intelligence and untiring dedication to detail. In return for his trust, she made him the promise that she would follow his prescribed regimen to the letter.”
Carla’s mother stuck to her promise, and her family devoted five years to Carla’s round-the-clock care. Her father’s organic garden provided some of the food she needed for juicing and meals, but there were crops that Carla needed that her father’s garden did not provide.
So, Carla’s father went to other farmers in the area, and asked them to allocate portions of their gardens to be pesticide-free for Carla’s use. While the Shuford’s neighbors did not share his interest in organic farming, they were happy to help, and dedicated pesticide-free patches in their gardens to Carla for her treatment. Thanks to her neighbors’ cooperation, Carla was able to procure all her needed produce for the duration of her five years on the therapy.
Carla received a death sentence from her doctors back in 1958, yet she is still alive and well, and will soon turn 69. Carla remains on a strictly organic diet, and enjoys swimming daily. She is an active member in her local organic community in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Last year, she gave an interview for a project documenting the Carrboro Farmers’ Market for the Southern Foodways Alliance, and spoke of her experience on the Gerson diet, and how it has led to a lifelong passion for organic produce. Enjoy Carla’s interview below:
Top photo and video source: Southern Foodways Alliance
More on the Gerson Therapy:
– The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses (!)
– Healing the Gerson Way: Defeating Cancer and Other Chronic Diseases
– Dr. Max Gerson: Healing the Hopeless
– A Cancer Therapy: Results of Fifty Cases and the Cure of Advanced Cancer
– The Gerson Therapy: Healing “Incurable” Illness DVD (Vol. 1: Overview and Patient Testimonials, Vol. 2: The Gerson Therapy at Home, Vol. 3: Gerson Therapy Food Preparation)
– Das Große Gerson Buch: Die bewährte Therapie gegen Krebs und andere Krankheiten (Preis: EUR 24,00)
(Übersetzungsfehler im Buch ausgerechnet beim Kaffeeeinlauf. Nachdem der Kaffee drei Minuten gekocht hat NICHT 15 Minuten ziehen lassen, sondern 15 Minuten abgedeckt köcheln (engl. simmer) lassen!!!)
– The Gerson Therapy: The Amazing Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses (Preis: EUR 11,95)
– Eine Krebstherapie – 50 Fälle (Preis: EUR 48,00)
3 thoughts on “Carla Shuford: 54-Year Bone Cancer Survivor”
Does it really matter if everything you eat is going to be poisoned?
(I’ve posted a similar article on the subject here: http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2014/12/31/top-mit-scientist-roundup-causes-autism/)
Everything we eat (literally) matters and if … WE … don’t try to make a difference, who else will?
Enzymes are able to detoxify and neutralize toxic substances (even the digestion of pork requires thousands of enzymes to detoxify the meat, before the stomach can digest it).
Yet glyphosate (http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/06/09/monsanto-roundup-herbicide.aspx) interferes with our bodies’ detox mechanism:
So we need to do our best to avoid it as good as we can and eat as much organic, living foods (fruits and vegetables, especially those containing lots of chlorophyll) as possible to protect ourselves from pollution in any form.
Distilled water removes all toxic & inorganic garbage from the body.
One thing is certain: TPTB want us all dead!
These are terrible times for us who know.
I recommend to carry on with our learning & studies, bringing all the pieces of the puzzle together, gaining knowledge & wisdom, experiencing exponential spiritual growth (which is really what TPTB want to prevent with everything they do)…
… and win (if possible).
One thing for sure:
We are not here – right now on planet earth – to give up.
Do you think the DAILY MAIL might just be tweaking the ‘Alternative Readership’ and realising that their constant lying is losing income?
Is it just possible they might be feeling guilty about all the jew propaganda & lies?