H/t reader squodgy:
“Played right down by the complicit BBC, this investigation will go nowhere. It is odd that the UK Gov can still find nobody to chair the paedo enquiry because all the prospectives meeting the ‘experience’ criteria have also had connections with those being investigated….what a sad state of affairs….made worse by the sudden & mysterious nee suspicious resignation of two very senior Tory politicians when Judge Butler Schloss was forced to resign from leading what would have obviously been a cover-up enquiry.”
– Westminster paedophile ring investigated over murder links(Telegraph, Nov 14, 2014):
Scotland Yard is looking at claims that an alleged paedophile ring with links to former government figures, could have been involved in a murder
Detectives investigating allegations of a paedophile ring with links to Westminster are now examining connections to a possible murder, the Metropolitan Police has said.
Scotland Yard launched Operation Fairbank two years ago to probe suggestions that high profile political figures had been involved in organised child sex abuse in the 1970s and 1980s.
But now officers have set up a new strand of the inquiry, named Operation Midland, after being passed information about alleged murders that may have been connected with the paedophiles.
It is understood there are no confirmed identities for the suspected victims and no bodies at this stage, meaning the Metropolitan Police have only been willing to describe the investigation as examining a “possible murder”.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: “Over the past month, detectives working on Operation Fairbank within the Met’s Specialist Crime and Operations have been made aware of allegations concerning serious non-recent sexual abuse, said to have occurred over 30 years ago.
“Our inquiries into this, over subsequent weeks, have revealed further information regarding possible homicide. Based on our current knowledge, this is the first time that this specific information has been passed to the Met.”
The spokesman went on: “Detectives from the Child Abuse Investigation Command are working closely with colleagues from the Homicide and Major Crime Command concerning this information, which is being looked at under the name of Operation Midland.”
Operation Fairbank was launched in response to information passed on by MP Tom Watson, who used Prime Minister’s Questions in 2012 to air claims that there was a paedophile ring with links to Number 10.
Mr Watson used parliamentary privilege to allege that a file of evidence used to convict Peter Righton of importing child pornography in 1992 contained “clear intelligence” of a sex abuse gang.
He wrote to Scotland Yard, which has since spawned two more inquiries from Fairbank – Fernbridge, which is looking at claims linked to the Elm Guest House in Barnes, south west London, in the 1980s, and Cayacos.
Speaking to the BBC, one of the alleged victims claimed that “senior military and political figures” had been involved in the abuse of youngsters in the 1970s and 1980s.
The man, who is now in his 40s and whose identity has been protected, claimed he had been regularly abused by a gang between 1975 and 1984.
He said he was one of between 15 and 20 children, who would be picked up in cars and taken to hotels and apartments, where they were physically and sexually abused.
He said: “They were very powerful people and they controlled my life for the next nine years. They created fear that penetrated every part of me, day in day out. You didn’t question what they wanted, you did as they asked without question and the punishments were very severe.”
He added: “They had no hesitation in doing what they wanted to do,” Nick said. “Some of them were quite open about who they were. They had no fear at all of being caught, it didn’t cross their mind.”
The man’s claims are understood to be among a number now being assessed by the Metropolitan Police.
In August, Scotland Yard said it had tripled the number of officers investigating the allegations of sex abuse in the wake of the claims of a Westminster cover-up.
– Pope Francis Pushed Civil Unions For Gays In 2010 As Cardinal (Washington Times)
– JESUIT Pope Francis Has Blood On His Hands (Zen-Haven)
– Pope Benedict’s Child Porn ‘Normal’ Claim Sparks Outrage Among Victims (Belfast Teleraph)
– Belgian Catholic Church Child-Sex Abuse Victims Sue Holy See (Sydney Morning Herald/AFP)
– Exorcists Wanted: Apply to Catholic Church (Reuters)
– UK Paedophile Priests Remain In The Priesthood (Guardian)
– Catholics, It’s You This Freemason-Satanist Pope Has Abused (Independent)
– Database of Catholic Priests Publicly Accused of Sexual Abuse in the US (BishopAccountability.org)
– Catholic Church is ‘like the Mafia’ (The Telegraph)
– Catholic Priest Raped Teenage Boy At Gunpoint (My San Antonio)
– Austrian Catholic Church Abuse Hot Lines Log 566 Reports This Year (Austrian Independent)
– Australian Bishop says ‘vast amount’ of sexual abuse cases yet to emerge (Sydney Morning Herald)
– Deaf Boys Tried to Tell of Priest’s Abuse FOR YEARS (New York Times)
– Christopher Hitchens Slams Vatican, Pope Over Sex Abuse Scandal (Huffington Post)
– The Pope Is Not Above the Law (Slate)
– Sex Abuse Victims to Sue Vatican (Times)
– Vatican knew of abuse in Ontario: Victim (Toronto Star)
– A church sex scandal where the truth is crucified (Toronto Star)
– Catholic Church quietly expelling and punishing children, homeless (Irish Central)
Former Milwaukee Archbishop Rembert Weakland routinely shredded copies of weekly reports about sexual abuse by priests, according to formerly sealed testimony turned over to Milwaukee County’s district attorney on Thursday.
– Catholic Church Child Abuse: Nuns Now Also Accused (Radio Netherlands Worldwide)
– Church: Pope Had Role in Moving Molesting Priest (Bloomberg)
– Pope will struggle to survive abuse scandal (Irish Independent)
– Benedict’s involvement ’shows extent of cover-ups’ (Irish Independent)
– Sinead O’Connor: I’d help Jesus to burn down the Vatican (Irish Independent)
B16 with Bent Crucifix – Piers Compton, in his book, “The Broken Cross: Hidden Hand In the Vatican,” 1981, explains. This Bent Crucifix is “… a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican II. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of Christ, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term “Mark of the Beast.” Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, (and now B16) carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for anti-Christ.”
And NO, the following is not the “Go Horns” sign!
Pope Benedict is also not flashing the sign for ‘LOVE’ in sign language.
Horned Hand or The Mano Cornuto: this gesture is the Satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of Satanism or other unholy groups.