– ISIS Plotting US, France Attacks, May Target Subways According To Iraq’s New PM (ZeroHedge, Sep 25, 2014):
It’s al Qaeda deja vu time: while it is unclear if anyone will notice that the fearmongering was taken up several notches when the real terrorists are clearly attacking the S&P 500 with barbaric selling, moments ago the new, US-designated PM of Iraq, where hopes are high that this US puppet will behave better than the previous US figurehead, announced that the wrath of ISIS is about to be unleashed on the US. From Bloomberg:
- ISLAMIC STATE CELLS PLOTTING US, FRANCE ATTACKS, ABADI SAYS
- TARGETS VIEWED MAY INCLUDE SUBWAYS, ABADI SAYS
- IRAQI PRIME MINISTER ABADI SAYS HE GOT INFORMATION THIS MORNING
- ABADI SAYS INFO FROM CAPTURED FIGHTERS IN IRAQ SEEMS CREDIBLE
- U.S., FRANCE INFORMED BY IRAQ, ABADI SAYS
And from CBS:
Iraq’s prime minister says his country’s intelligence operation has uncovered a plot for an imminent attack on subway systems in New York and Paris.
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said he was told of the plot by Baghdad on Thursday, and that it was the work of foreign fighters of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in Iraq. Asked if the attack was imminent, he said, “Yes.”
Asked if the attacked had been thwarted, he said, “No.” Al-Abadi said the United States had been alerted.
He made the remarks at a meeting with journalists on the sidelines of a gathering of world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly.
At a Pentagon briefing Thursday, Rear Adm. John Kirby would not comment on the reported plot.
Said otherwise, the coming weeks may not be the best time to be located in very high buildings.
McCain and his buddy, ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi:
The U.S. has armed and trained ISIS:
– U.S. Special Forces Train Syrian Rebels In Jordan (Le Figaro)
… all of them coming directly from from our Al-CIAda unit …
Just one month after this article has been published in the Guardian Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)
Retired U.S. General Wesley Clark …
… at the Commonwealth Club of California:
… or here in this interview with Democracy Now: