– 15,000 Fukushima workers receive large doses of radiation over 3 years (Voice of Russia, March 10, 2014):
About 15,000 workers engaged in various operations at Japan’s tsunami-crippled Fukushima nuclear plant have received large doses of radiation of up to 5 millisieverts per year over the past three years, the Asahi newspaper reports.
That’s five times more than the existing norm of 1 millisieverts per year.
In case you want to take a look at working conditions and how Fukushima workers are treated and ‘selected’:
– TOTAL INSANITY At Fukushima Exposed By Fukushima Workers
– Sickened Fukushima Worker: ‘Tepco Is God … We Are Slaves’ – Employees Beaten, Threatened With Death For Speaking Out
– Fukushima Worker Exploitation (Reuters Video, Oct 24, 2013): ‘After A Few Days, They’re Thrown Away’
– Forbes: “This is outrageous” — Homeless people are being sold to companies and put to work on Fukushima radiation – Gov’t-funded shelter supplying gangsters with workers
– Meet The Minimum-Wage Homeless Who Are ‘Cleaning Up’ Fukushima (For The Yakuza)
– UN Official ‘Astounded’: Homeless Are Taken To Work In Fukushima, Ready To Die – Pastor: ‘At End Of Month, They’re Left With No Pay’ – Police: They End Up In Debt To Employers After Food And Housing Fees Deducted
– Atomic Mafia: Yakuza ‘Cleans Up’ Fukushima, Neglects Basic Workers’ Rights
– Fukushima: The Yakuza Crime Syndicate & The Corrupt IAEA Nuclear Watch Dogs (Video)
– Help Wanted In Fukushima: Low Pay, High Risks And Yakuza Gangsters
– How The CIA Helped The Yakuza & The LDP Get Power & Promote Nuclear Power
– Insane Japan: TEPCO & The Yakuza (Japanese Mafia) – (Video)