… or maybe it’s just a ‘little’ higher than that …
– Wall Street Adviser: Actual Unemployment Is 37.2%, ‘Misery Index’ Worst In 40 Years
– RECOVERY: People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels
– RECOVERY: U.S. Workforce-Participation Rate At 35-Year Low
– The Real Unemployment Rate In The U.S. Is At Least 30%
– Fake Employment Numbers – And 5 More Massive Economic Lies The U.S. Government Is Telling You
… but we don’t want to distract people from this important tweet …
– Good Thing The US Only Has 6.6% Unemployment… (ZeroHedge, Feb 10, 2014):
… or else the following photo just tweeted by
Marie-AntoinetteMichelle Obama of White House canines dining on fine taxpayer-funded china might have seemed just a little inappropriate.
Bone appétit! pic.twitter.com/vuXRoKEnGY
— FLOTUS (@FLOTUS) February 11, 2014
And this photo speaks volumes about the dog owner.
1 thought on “Good Thing The US Only Has 6.6% Unemployment …”