– Former MSNBC host told not to warn people about Fukushima meltdowns: “The official gov’t position is that it’s safe” — “Now go explain that to people who served on the USS Ronald Reagan” (VIDEO) (ENENews, Dec 30, 2013):
The Young Turks, Dec. 29, 2013:
At 2:15 in
Cenk Uygur, co-host: I was on MSNBC at the time when this happened, I said, “Don’t trust what the Japanese government is saying, they’ll say trust what the electric power company is saying. Go, go, go, get outta there. Get as far away from that plant as you can. It’s literally a core meltdown.” And they always don’t want people to panic, so they were always like, “Oh it’s going to be okay.” […] I’m like, “You’re crazy man, don’t be anywhere near that reactor.” And I remember at the time, of course not at The Young Turks, but on cable news, people were like, “Hey Cheynk, you know, I don’t know that you want to say that, because the official government position is that it’s safe.” Oh, is that the official government position? Now go explain that to the people who served on the USS Ronald Reagan.
At 5:45 in
Uygur: So the next time you hear the government tell you, “Oh no, no, this is our official position that it’s not that bad to be near the nuclear meltdown,” don’t believe the hype. Get the hell out of there.
– USS Ronald Reagan Navy Rescuer: Japan Refused To Let Us In During 3/11 Operation, Said Ship Too Radioactive; We Were Literally Chased By A Death Sentence, Radiation Was Everywhere
– Fukushima: 70 More USS Ronald Reagan Sailors File New Lawsuit – Thousands More Could Have Been Seriously Exposed – Cancers, Blindness, Etc.
– Judge Dimisses Sickened USS Ronald Reagan Crew Radiation Lawsuit
– Another 20 Navy Sailors Of USS Ronald Reagan Crew With Thyroid Cancers, Leukemia, Brain Tumors, Bleeding, Blindness After Fukushima Disaster
– USS Ronald Reagan Higher Ups, Senior Chiefs Now Say They’re Sick After Fukushima Exposure (Video)
– USS Ronald Reagan Radiation Levels On March 13, 2011: 370,000,000 Bq/cm3
– Eight Crew Members Of The USS Ronald Reagan Sue Tepco For Lying About Fukushima