– Japan Dispatches F-15s, E-767s And P-3 Into China’s Air Defense Zone, China Scrambles Su-30 In Response (ZeroHedge, Nov 29, 2013):
- China’s Ministry of Defense reports that the nation identified Japanese military planes that entered into Chinese air defense identification zone today.
- 7 batches of 10 Japanese planes consisting of E-767, P-3 and F-15 entered into the zone
- China has also identified 2 batches of 2 U.S. surveillance planes consisting of P-3 and EP-3, without specifying whether the planes entered into the zone
- China scrambled Su-30, J-11 and other aircraft in response.
And now it’s China’s turn to, once again, respond. And then Japan and the US again, and so on, until someone gets hurt.