– Again: all US talk on ‘Iran’s nuclear program’ are OBVIOUS lies (Washington’s Blog, Nov 13, 2013):
As US “leaders” threaten more unlawful war on Iran, the following three points document that the ongoing “reasons” to war-murder Iranians are known lies as they are being told. In context, we know now from official US government reports that all “reasons” for war on Iraq were known to be lies as they were told:
- President Obama lied to Israeli media a week before his March 2013 visit: “We think it would take over a year or so for Iran to actually develop a nuclear weapon.” This repeated claim is a lie because it opposes all 16 US intelligence agencies’ most current official National Intelligence Estimate (NIE – these are updated when intelligence suggests status change), all IAEA official reports from their full-time monitoring of all Iran’s nuclear material and plants, and several definitive official US reports, all while Mr. Obama and other war-mongering liars provide zero evidence to support this claim. This follows a long history of such lies. When a person makes a claim in defiance of all known objective evidence, and without any evidence of his own, any rational person conservatively concludes the claim is a known lie.
- US “leadership” in government and corporate media continuously lie with the claim Iran’s president threatened to “wipe Israel off the map.” This claim is easily proved as a criminal lie by simply reading the October 2005 speech in question. The speech’s text is crystal clear in context and content: if Israel continues to suppress Palestinian rights, Israel’s government will go down the path of Iran under the Shah, the USSR, and Iraq under Saddam. In the eight years since this speech, I have never found even one publication that walks readers through this speech to support a threat to Israel. Take five minutes to read the speech for yourself and verify the truth.
- The US overthrew Iran’s democracy from 1953 to 1979, and then used Iraq to attack, invade, and attempt to conquer Iran from 1980 to 1988. The US is responsible for the deaths of ~one million Iranians from these unlawful Wars of Aggression. To appreciate the evil of US policy on Iran to control their nation through dictatorship and vicious secret police, consider this analogy if the US were such a victim (my personal favorite), and this analogy to consider oil a criminal gang business.
US military’s Oath of Enlistment is to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” US military are trained to refuse unlawful orders: there are no lawful orders in current US unlawful wars. US military officers are trained to arrest anyone who issues an unlawful order: unlawful war is the most important unlawful order to stop.
Therefore: US military is authorized NOW to arrest the criminal faction among US “leadership” in government, military, and media who lied to engage us in unlawful wars since 2001, and lie now for more unlawful wars.
Millions of lives are at stake, including our own. Trillions of our dollars are being wasted that could revitalize our nation. And this is just one of ~100 such vital issues that persist from OBVIOUS crimes of US “leadership” without arrests.
We have the rule of just law, all of our ancestors who upheld justice, and 99% of humanity today when informed of the facts.
Honor and shame from no condition rise;
Act well your part: there all the honor lies.
– Alexander Pope, Essay on Man