– President Bush Rejects Taliban Offer To Surrender Osama Bin Laden (The Independent – 15 October 2001)
– Former CIA Agent: Osama Bin Laden Died Of Natural Causes In 2006
– Benazir Bhutto Confirms that Osama Bin Laden is Dead
– Special Ops Con, Imaginary Warfare And Non-Existent Enemies (Veterans Today)
– ‘GLADIO, THE LIVING PROOF THERE IS NO AL-QAEDA, NO WAR ON TERROR’ – ‘GLADIO Is AL-QAEDA’ (Veterans Today)
All of this is a bad joke!
– White House Refuses To Release Osama Bin Laden Death Photos
– UNBELIEVABLE: ‘More Than 20 Navy SEALS From The Unit That Killed Osama Bin Laden’ Die In Helicopter Crash
– Obama on 60 Minutes: ‘We Could Not Say Definitively That Bin Laden Was There’
– Prof. Ramadan of Oxford University: Changing Osama Stories ‘Bizarre’ – Dropping Osama’s Body Into The Sea Is AGAINST All Islamic Rituals
– Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik: Osama Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag (Video)
– It’s Getting Better: CIA Director Panetta Admits Complete Video Blackout During The Raid On ‘Bin Laden’ Compound
– Burning The Evidence: New Footage Of Osama Bin Laden’s Compound On Fire (VIDEO)
– President Obama Will Not Release Osama Bin Laden Death Photos
– Clueless Teenagers Flood Search Engines To Ask: ‘Who Is Osama Bin Laden?’
– Webster Tarpley: Death of “Bin Laden” an Unproven Assertion by Obama Regime; Door Wide Open to New NATO False Flag Terror Provocations Disguised as Retaliation; US-UK Target Pakistan for China Ties, Self-Defense Pact with Saudi Arabia
– Paul Craig Roberts: Osama Bin Laden’s Useful Death
– White House Revises Account Of Bin Laden’s Final Moments: Gun Battle Never Happened
– MSM fail: Osama Bin Laden Corpse Photo Is FAKE – Absolute Proof!
– Officials: Osama Bin Laden Body To Be ‘Buried At Sea’ (No Autopsy, No DNA Tests, No Forensics?)
– Official: Bin Laden buried at sea (AP):
WASHINGTON – A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.
After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world’s most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.
If you (still) believe the official story, I’ve got a bridge to sell you.
AND NOW …
– No US sailor saw Bin Laden’s alleged burial (Infowars via PressTV, Nov 22, 2012):
More than a year after Navy SEALs supposedly killed former CIA asset Osama bin Laden, a FOIA by the Associated Press has produced emails revealing that no American sailors aboard the USS Carl Vinton witnessed the terrorist’s burial at sea.
The heavily redacted emails are said to be the first public disclosure of government information about the undocumented assassination.
An email supposedly sent by a Navy officer claims Osama bin Laden was washed, wrapped in a white sheet, and then placed in a weighted bag, according to the Daily Mail. Another email allegedly sent by Vinson’s public affairs officer claims only a small group of the ship’s leadership was informed of the burial.
“A military officer read prepared religious remarks, which were translated into Arabic by a native speaker. After the words were complete, the body was placed on a prepared flat board, tipped up, whereupon the deceased’s body slid into the sea,” Adm. Charles Gaouette said in the email.
Recipients of the email included Adm. Mike Mullen, then chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Gen. James Mattis, top officer at U.S. Central Command.
The Defense Department previously said it did not have any photographs or video to support its claim the SEALs killed the al-Qaeda leader. It also admitted there were no images taken of Bin Laden’s body on the Vinton.
The Pentagon does not have a death certificate, autopsy report or results of DNA identification tests for bin Laden, or any pre-raid materials discussing how the government planned to dispose of bin Laden’s body if he were killed, the Daily Mail reports.
In May, 2011, the Obama administration mulled releasing photographs purportedly showing the body of Bin Laden with “a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet (sic), with brains and blood visible.” No such photos were ever produced.
“We are going to do everything we can to make sure that nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Osama bin Laden,” John Brennan, Obama’s counterterrorism adviser, said following the alleged assassination. Brennan said the government will “share what we can because we want to make sure that not only the American people but the world understand exactly what happened.”
Despite a complete lack of evidence, the government and the corporate media now routinely insist Obama ordered the military to kill Osama bin Laden at a compound in Pakistan.
Former State Department official Steve Pieczenik told Alex Jones last May that the staged assassination was nothing more than “American theater of the absurd” and a photo supposedly showing members of the Obama administration watching a live video feed of the assassination was fabricated.
Pieczenik and others, including members of the FBI and Israeli intelligence, believe Osama died in late 2001, soon after the United States military invaded Afghanistan. On December 26, 2001, a leading Pakistani newspaper published a story reporting that bin Laden had died in mid-December and Taliban officials had attended the funeral. President Musharraf of Pakistan and president Hamid Karzai of Afghanistan also publicly stated in 2002 they believe Osama bin Laden died in 2001. infowars.com