… so that Syria can protect itself against Al-CIAda:
An insurgent army which claims to be up to 15,000 strong is being coordinated from Turkey to take on President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, which risks plunging the region into open warfare.
On record: Interview With US General Wesley Clark (Ret.): US Government Planned To ‘Take Out 7 Countries In 5 Years’: ‘Starting With Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan And Finishing Off Iran’ (Video)
And just recently:
– Hillary Clinton: ‘there are attack helicopters on the way from Russia to Syria’ (Telegraph, June 12, 2012):
The US has accused Russia of sending attack helicopters to Syria and of telling “untruths” about the use of its arms shipments.
The regime of President Bashar al-Assad has been accused of using helicopter gunships to strafe rebel positions in cities across the country.
Hillary Clinton, the US secretary of state, said: “We have confronted the Russians about stopping their continued arms shipments to Syria. They have, from time to time, said that we shouldn’t worry – everything they are shipping is unrelated to their [the Syrian government’s] actions internally. That’s patently untrue.
“And we are concerned about the latest information we have that there are attack helicopters on the way from Russia to Syria, which will escalate the conflict quite dramatically.”
– ‘US To Announce Aerial Blockade On Syria’ (which is an act of war!!!)
– U.S. State Department Quietly Warning Region On Syrian WMDs
Al-CIAda in Libya:
– Webster Tarpley: Al-Qaeda Commander of NATO’s Bloody Reign of Terror in Tripoli is the Monster Abdel Hakim Belhadj, aka Abdel Hakim al-Hasadi, Friend of Osama Bin Laden, former US POW, and Infamous Killer of US Soldiers in Afghanistan
Meet the lie used to take out Gaddafi:
– The Corbett Report: The Assassination of Gaddafi & The Destruction Of Libya (Video)
Meet the BAD Guy:
The most interesting thing would be to know happened to these $200 billion:
I guess the 200 billion and 144 tons of gold …
… and a African sound currency …
… others say it is about oil, but some are convinced intervention in Libya is all about Gaddafi’s plan to introduce the gold dinar, a single African currency made from gold, a true sharing of the wealth.
… and oil …
… and …
… are an awful lot of good reasons to invade ANOTHER country. I hope you have listened to John Bolton.
Here are even more reasons why the NWO elitists had to destroy Libya:
And I am sure that the Libyan people will see not one dollar of the $200 billion benefiting their country.
Do you still believe your government? (From the article below):
“Obama administration officials were stunned last spring when they found $US37 billion in Libyan regime accounts and investments in the United States”
Barack Obama recently issued an executive order imposing a wave of sanctions against Libya, not only freezing Libyan assets, but barring Americans from having business dealings with Libyan banks.
So raise your hand if you knew that the United States has been extending billions of dollars in aid to Qaddafi and to the Central Bank of Libya, through a Libyan-owned subsidiary bank operating out of Bahrain. And raise your hand if you knew that, just a week or so after Obama’s executive order, the U.S. Treasury Department quietly issued an order exempting this and other Libyan-owned banks to continue operating without sanction.
Yes, all of this is more MSM & government bullshit we can take a bath in.
“The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaeda. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the ‘devil’ only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US.”
– Robin Cook, Former British Foreign Secretary
Just one month after this article, published in the Guardian, Robin Cook DIED:
– Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: ‘Al-Qaida, Literally “The Database”, Was Originally The Computer File Of The Thousands Of Mujahideen Who Were Recruited And Trained With Help From The CIA To Defeat The Russians’
– Al Qaeda Doesn’t Exist or How The US Created Al Qaeda (Documentary)
– BBC: Al-Qaeda Does Not Exist (Documentary)