– “A Great Disturbance In The Bourse” (ZeroHedge, Feb. 24, 2012):
“I felt a great disturbance in the Bourse, as if 216 hedge funds suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.”
What happened? Cook is speaking at the Apple shareholder meeting, and the topic of a dividend of the company’s $100 billion in cash has come up.
- COOK IN ‘ACTIVE DISCUSSIONS’ ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH APPLE CASH
- COOK SAYS APPLE’S CASH IS ‘MORE THAN WE NEED TO RUN A COMPANY’
Of course, if there is a dividend, the magic is over. In the meantime, a drop in the stock is still inconceivable.
Next up: iBook?
- APPLE CEO COOK SAYS FACEBOOK `FRIEND,’ NOT FOE
- APPLE CEO SAYS APPLE, FACEBOOK `COULD DO MORE TOGETHER’
Or maybe facebook merely helps Apple create an app that helps it run Twitter?
title inspired by Chris Adams