The elite has created the entire global financial crisis (looting/stealing the wealth from the people and destroying their children’s future) and now as I said before they present you their New World Order as the one and only solution to all the problems that they have created. The New World Order will rape the people of all their freedoms and wealth left, turning them into slaves. The New world Order is now here.
– ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet calls for ‘Global Governance’ at the Council on Foreign Relations
– EU Draws Up Plans For Single ‘Economic Government’
– EU Chief Vows To Run The Economies Of All EU Members From Brussels
– Lisbon Treaty: Now EU Takes Charge Of Britain
– Unelected EU President Herman Van Rompuy Announces 2009 as ‘First Year of Global Governance’
– Climategate: Hacked emails include calls for ‘Earth Government’ as foundation of new world order, splitting of America
– New World Order Gordon Brown wants to police the entire world – how controlling can a freak get?
‘The New World Order is emerging’ 1:47
The elite will stop at nothing to press through with their agenda. They will even create a massive terror attack:
– The No.1 Trend Forecaster Gerald Celente: The Terror And The Crash of 2010
I will add more recent info from Gerald Celente at the end of the following article.
Rise up (peacefully) or fall.
Move comes as Spain, U.K. target deficits
EU Commission president Jose Manuel Barroso, left, at a news conference with EU commissioner for economic affairs Olli Rehn in Brussels on Wednesday. (AP)
Senior administrators of the European Union proposed on Wednesday that they be given unprecedented power to scrutinize the spending plans of countries before national parliaments vote on those budgets.
The EU’s executive commission’s bid was a move to crack down on widespread government overspending and to begin to deal with the debt crisis that threatens the exchange value of the euro.
The commission is the administrative arm of the European Parliament and is independent of national governments.
It also proposed serious financial penalties for countries that break the rules – essentially forcing governments to pay a financial penalty that could eventually be returned to them.
The move came as European governments scramble to deal with their deficits.
Spain announced Wednesday it will cut civil servants’ salaries this year by an average of five per cent starting in June.
Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero also told parliament his government would suspend automatic inflation adjustments for civil service pensions, cut foreign aid and domestic spending by $7.6 billion US and eliminate a tax break for couples that have babies or adopt a child.
Britain’s newly formed coalition government pledged to begin tackling the U.K.’s record $236 billion US deficit, beginning with an immediate cut in government spending of $9 billion.
More Greek strikes planned
At the same time, Greece’s two main public and private sector unions announced a new general strike to protest pension reforms for May 20.
The proposal by the EU commission would deepen the ties that bind Europe’s currency union just when some analysts predict the debt crisis will eventually cause its disintegration.
Olli Rehn, the EU commissioner for economic affairs, said the EU’s moves would ensure that national governments’ spending plans were “consistent with European objectives.”
The commission would need the backing of EU governments before it can draft more detailed rules for them to vote on and put in place.
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 | 12:50 PM ET
Source: CBC NEWS
More from Gerald Celente:
If Nostradamus were alive today, he’d have a hard time keeping up with Gerald Celente.
– New York Post
When CNN wants to know about the Top Trends, we ask Gerald Celente.
– CNN Headline News
There’s not a better trend forecaster than Gerald Celente. The man knows what he’s talking about.
Those who take their predictions seriously … consider the Trends Research Institute.
– The Wall Street Journal
A network of 25 experts whose range of specialties would rival many university faculties.
– The Economist
– The No.1 Trend Forecaster Gerald Celente: Greece Only The Beginning; Wall Street Plunge; Bailout Bubble Bursting; 2010 Global Crash; Gold
– Gerald Celente: Obama’s Financial Reform Is Just A Show
– The No.1 Trend Forecaster Gerald Celente on ObamaCare, Dollar Devaluation And Gold
– Gerald Celente: This time they will close the Banks & Wall Street (03/27/10)
– Gerald Celente: ‘It’s the greatest bank robbery in world history and the banks are doing the robbing.’
– Gerald Celente: ‘The Crash is Coming in 2010.’
– The No.1 Trend Forecaster Gerald Celente: Financial Mafia Controlling US and Wall Street
– Survivor, America: ‘It’s Only Going to Get Worse,’ Gerald Celente Says